Catacala LLC does not collect, use, or sell personally identifiable information.
For purposes of this policy, "personally identifiable information" means any information that could be used to uniquely identify an individual person, including but not limited to name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number.
What to know
- Mobile apps from Catacala LLC are generally supported by advertising and incorporate software to display ads within the apps.
- Information collected from advertising software incorporated in the apps uses an advertising identifier that is unique to each installation of an app on a specific device.
- While information is reported to the advertising services using the unique advertising identifier, none of the information that is accessible to Catacala LLC in the advertising reporting can be tied back to a specific user or device.
What advertising services are used
- Google Mobile Ads - https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
- Unity Ads - https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Soomla - http://about.soom.la/end-user-privacy-policy
What to know
- This website uses web analytics software from Google Analytics to collect information on the use of the website and its features. This information is important to understand where to focus development efforts, or what should be improved or fixed.
- This website uses conversion tracking cookies to track clicks on Google AdWords ads that flow through to the site. This allows us to see the total number of users who have followed an ad onto key pages of the site, and therefore measure the efficacy of our advertising.
- None of the information can be tied back to a specific user. All data is aggregated amongst all users of the website.
What information is collected
- When pages are viewed, traffic information about the source and destination of the user is collected.
- When a user comes to the site from a Google AdWords ad and views certain pages on the site, the user is counted and aggregated with all other users that have done the same.
- If you submit information to the website, including personally identifiable information, as in the case of a support request, the information you submit is collected.
- You may opt out of Google Analytics using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- You may disable conversion tracking cookies by setting your browser to block cookies from the googleadservices.com domain.